To utilize our networks to reclaim everything that belongs to the melanin-rich aboriginal and indigenous heirs, that is, the moors: our minds, our bodies, our power, our progeny, and our vast earthly and divine estate.
How well do you know The Ma'at
Posted on October 1, 2020
- knowledge and information
- constructive feedback
- reduced isolation
- anger resolution
- improved morale
- sharing of programs and personal resources
- greater use of resources promoting network improvement on individual, family and group levels
- overcoming obstacles by multi-focused deliberating and examining of concerns and issues
- providing mobilized support and reinforcement to individuals and organizational participants in addressing common issues of interest in direct proportion to the network’s powers when needed.