Sometimes it becomes necessary, without giving your whole biography and memoirs, to explain your position, who you are, and why you think the way you do. That time has come for me. I have written many books, but under my second name change, Elizabeth Abigail James (E.A. James). Many of you may never read them, which is perfectly fine because they only tell part of the story. Aside from a puzzle book and several discourses, I haven’t written a new book for at least 10 years. I am retired from being employed by human taskmasters, but you never really “retire” until you expire.
I am a Sun Libra, a Moon Libra, with a Rising Gemini. I am chronologically 65 years old in October of this year, but mentally, physically, and psychologically you can add 30 years and you would know my true “age”. I don’t ask any of you to believe anything I say or even care if any of you believe what I say. I have transitioned many times in my life thus far. I have to always explain and define the terms I use, so there is no confusion as to what I mean. Anyone reading this, please don’t bring in your own definitions; they do not apply. I do not care what your definitions are or what you think about my definitions; they are mine. I am merely communicating and to do that, I must explain. If you don’t have the time to read this or want to take the time to read it, then STOP right here. Don’t waste your time or mine.
When I say “transition” in this life, I’m talking about my thoughts, beliefs, knowledge, experience, awareness, paradigm, financial situation, geographical location, skills, trades, and vocation. I’ve worked in so many sectors and capacities. I’ve held so many titles and positions. My education and learning has been non-stop. I have degrees, attended 10 different halls of academia, studying and read so much on my own since I was four years old, from so many different genre and subject matters. I’ve studied so many different religions and schools of thought. My mind and my brain has been a continual sponge for so many years. I’ve started and operated so many different businesses, organizations, and schools. I’ve taught in public education, higher education, and vocational schools, from students ages 7 to 70.
I’ve loved and been loved. I’ve hated and been hated. I’ve forgiven and been forgiven. What I look like in this time and dispensation for when I was created by the universe and ordained by the ancestors has nothing to do with who I am. My brown wrinkle-free skin thanks to melanin, my brown hair that is now mostly white and contains both curly and less curly strands due to the mixtures of ethnicities in my lineage, my small frame whose feminine aspects and structure have given way to gravity and lessening estrogen, my brown eyes with a vision way in the negative spectrum ever since I was 7, now with thick eye glass lenses to see clearly in this physical realm, my right hip slightly higher than the other that was only noticeable when I was pregnant that made me look like a penguin when I walked, my brittle and thin fingernails due to lessening bone nutrient, my small size 6 and slightly pigeon-toed feet with toenails that are shaped like my fingernails, my slight knock-knees that ache due to a lack of enough exercise, my face with a few small flesh moles and coarse hair that grows on and under my chin that the women in my family have counted as a “curse” – all have nothing to do with what makes me the being that I am.
What I’ve just described above will never get me a modeling position, possibly a role in a movie as “Bag Lady Number 2” or a commercial role advertised as the “Before”. I’ve never used drugs, not a smoker, and don’t drink alcoholic beverages. I have a very low tolerance to any foreign substances. I studied, learned, and put into practice for over 20 years the art of natural healing, including the practice and use of herbs. I don’t photograph well and don’t like being photographed. I like working behind the scenes. I learned a long time ago that “all that glitters is not gold” and what you see a lot of times if not always what you get.
Contrary to popular belief, image is not everything. It’s just that: all fluff and no substance. I say this to explain that because of what I look like, I’ve had to let my work speak for itself. Others, including those in my direct lineage, did not have to work as hard in some respects as I did. They were loved because they were born, the same way I love my children. My daughter loves me, even though she knows I almost aborted her. She knows I’ve had 4 abortions in my life. She knows the good, the bad, and the ugly about me, about my ex-husband who was my children’s father – and she still loves me. Sorry, dad, no matter what I say, the fact that he never took care of my children and treated me so horribly, no matter what I say good about him or encourage her to let go of the past and forgive him, my daughter has little respect for him. She is Sun Aquarius, Moon Scorpio, and Rising Capricorn. My son is another matter. Unfortunately, he doesn’t love me, and proved it by marrying two times in his life non-melanated women. He is Sun Virgo, Moon Aquarius, and Rising Virgo, which makes him extremely fixed and judgmental with everyone except himself. He is my first born and he was planned. Ironic isn’t it?
My ex-husband was mixed with African and French Creole. He skin is darker than both my children; however, my side of the family has everything from so-called Cherokee and Choctaw to Bantu People to Scottish. That’s why I had my DNA tested so I could know my bloodline in addition to tracing my lineage. My ex-husband was 7 years older than me; I was young and stupid. We say that when we’re older, but when we’re young and stupid, it’s “I just love everything about him!” “He’s the most wonderful man I ever met”. It wasn’t love; actually it was just good sex – from what I can remember.
For most of us, it would take a lifetime to truly explain ourselves and for others to really get to know us. It just takes time. However, I feel the need to share some aspects so the reader will understand my frame of reference when I say the things I do.
I have a high IQ which, due to wear and tear of time and environment, has more than likely dwindled. I was a prodigy like Sophia Stewart (the true author of The Matrix and brainchild behind the Star Wars phenomenon). I have done and can do so many different things. What I haven’t done is amassed riches. I’ve known since I was 16 that I was going to be wealthy. However, I could never reconcile the dichotomy within me whereby I have never been materialistic in nature. I appreciated people over things and ideas most of all. I can always see patterns and cycles and have known that when you learn the rules they always apply. I know how to play Chess, how to play Poker, have played Monopoly, and live the game of Life. However, I’ve always been more interested in the people playing the game and how they think and act, rather than the game itself, or even just winning the game.
It’s been a long road and journey for me, and taken me going through a multitude of experiences to learn why I was put here on this planet. I don’t just come from one school of thought. I know how to look at all sides of a situation, how to embrace all opinions and consider everything, not “throwing out the baby with the bathwater”. When the “baby” grows and refuses to come clean no matter how hard you try, it becomes necessary to apply discipline and instructions which come in many forms. To others it may seem harsh, but love is an action not just a feeling. I used to think the opposite of love is hate; later I learned that the opposite of love is indifference, which is really a protective mechanism against the real culprit: fear. However, I digress…
I have never been here before and yes, I am a soul, insofar as many of us understand what being a “soul” is. It’s a little difficult to explain, but I will try. The Universe needed a being like me to bring healing to this planet, and of course, I’m not the only one. The ancestors live within every cell of my being. So, in that sense, “we” have been here before. Sometimes the ancestors speak through me with many languages of which I know not the meaning. Later, I am given the interpretation and meaning and sometimes direction on what to do and say. Many fellow Aborigine Indigenous People (traditionally called Moors or Blacks) can probably relate to this; sadly, some cannot. This doesn’t mean I’m always right. In this imperfect “spacesuit” and imperfect compressed mind, I do make mistakes.
I have always thought people were very strange and didn’t know why I never seemed to quite fit in. I did come from the stars but so did many of us. We are simply energy vibrating on different frequency levels. Our chemical makeup is such that our sensibilities are acclimated to specific groups of people and adverse to others. My first inclination is to want to be a part of everyone; however, I’ve had to realize that it’s not always practical and healthy to do so. As much as we – as a people, who have been the target of what we thought was racism, prejudice, and discrimination – hate to admit it, we must be discriminating and qualify people. However, it must be done on an individual basis. Experience and life has taught me that there are certain shifts in paradigm that must take place for our people to perfect our healing so that we can truly survive and provide a legacy for our progeny. Some of these listed many of you may recognize because they have been shouted from the rooftops by our ancestors:
- We are and have always been in a battle for existence
- We have enemies even though we are enemies to no one
- “Come out from among them and be ye separate”
- Amalgamation has hurt us more than anything else
- Our melanin is the source of life
- Nitrogen and oxygen were not meant to co-exist (ex: nitrous oxide is a poisonous gas)
- Our own people who look like us have been used and continue to be used to destroy us
- Selfishness, greed, ego, vanity, and pride are the weapons used to cause our people to exchange their birthright for a bowl of porridge
Our ancestors did what they thought was best during their specific lifetimes; they took us one step closer, even though we kept getting pushed two steps back
Here’s where I stand and what I see must (not should) happen:
- Our melanated men must stop gravitating toward and joining with non-melanated women, which in turn, creates a lack of good men and spells rejection, causing melanated women to turn to non-melanated men (or both sexes to themselves)
- Our melanated men must love, respect, and appreciate our melanated women
- Our melanated men must stop raping, hurting, and killing our melanated women
- Our melanated men must stop killing each other
- Our melanated men must stop simply “farming” (planting sperm seeds) without cultivating the “crops of children” so they can grow healthy, strong and productive
- Our melanated men must know and accept that the melanated woman is the womb-man and that she is the center of the universe (matriarch)
- Our melanated men must let go of ego and pride to humble themselves before their creator (the melanated woman)
- Our melanated women must stop disrespecting themselves and opening up their virtue to every Tom, Dick, and Harry (or Sheila, Jane, and Mary)
- Our melanated women must learn who they are to appreciate themselves and the melanated man
- Our melanated women must stop being so mean and ugly to each other
- Our melanated women must stop wanting a man so badly that they compromise and settle for anything and anyone
- Our melanated women must learn how to lead by example and not just words
- Our melanated women and men must correctly and patiently teach the younger
- Our younger melanated women and men must listen to the wise voices of experience
- Our elder melanated women and men must in turn listen to the creative voices of youth
Yes, a lot of us were in slavery, some of us were indentured servants, some of us helped to enslave our own, some of us sold us out, some of us sat back and did nothing, but there are a lot of us who have fought for our people and continue to do so. Many of us are behind the scenes and have perfected change. Some of us are in front of the cameras and have brought both negative and positive attention to cause change.
We are all of the melanated body. Some cells have functions and contributions that other cells may not quite understand because it is not their function or contribution to make. This doesn’t mean they are wrong; it’s all about timing and knowing what you should be doing, with whom, and where. This means we don’t all have to “unify” to effect change. Solidarity and networking is the key.
Our bodies are comprised of a network of fibers, tissue, cells, vessels, etc. Study the human body and you’ll know how to effect the perfect economic system. This is part of what our ancestors in the form of prophets have been telling us for eons: “Know thyself”. When you truly know you, this means all aspects of you, then you will know all there is to know. Dr. Laila Afrika said, “Study melanin; there’s nothing else to study but melanin because melanin is all there is.”
A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing if not taught how to wield it properly. It’s like putting a loaded gun into the hands of a two-year old child. Stop trying to correct everybody else with the little bit of knowledge you have; stop complaining and debating over every little word, point of reference, and only trying to demonstrate how spiritual and metaphysical you are, or should I say how mush “inner-g” you have. Who the hell cares on what frequency you’re vibrating if you’re not accomplishing any positive work for the good of our people?
Our people have been singing the song of freedom for a very long time:
- Yashua sang: “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick; I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance” and then they crucified him.
- Marcus Garvey sang: “Liberate the minds of men and ultimately you will liberate the bodies of men” and then they imprisoned him to die.
- Noble Drew Ali sang “One day, every wheel of industry is going to stop, and when they start up again, it will be in the Asiatics favor” and then they killed him.
- Fannie Lou Hamer sang “I am sick and tired of being sick and tired” and they beat her and shot her, leaving her to die later from a broken heart and cancer of the body.
- Sam Cooke sang “A Change Is Gonna Come” and then they beat him, shot him, and left him to die.
- Dr. Martin Luther King sang “Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we’re free at last” and then they shot and killed him.
- Malcolm X sang “It is impossible for capitalism to survive, primarily because the system of capitalism needs some blood to suck. Capitalism used to be like an eagle, but now it’s more like a vulture. It used to be strong enough to go and suck anybody’s blood whether they were strong or not. But now it has become more cowardly, like the vulture, and it can only suck the blood of the helpless. As the nations of the world free themselves, the capitalism has less victims, less to suck, and it becomes weaker and weaker. It’s only a matter of time in my opinion before it will collapse completely” – and then they shot and killed him.
- Fred Hampton sang “You can kill a revolutionary but you can never kill the revolution” and then they killed him.
- Tiarah Poyau sang “No” (exercising her feminine freedom to refuse sexual advances from a man) and then he shot her in the face and killed her.
They kill the body but because we are immortal souls, we never really die. Some of us return here and continue the work in a different dispensation.
Well, Jubilee is already here and will be manifesting itself in many different forms. I saw in a vision last year the earth shaking and the jail and prison cell doors flying open; those who had been guarding the cells not caring about their captives because they were so fleeing for their lives. This planet is nearing its end of existence, but we immortal souls will continue on. Life just keeps evolving. There is no death for us who know better. The cancer that was introduced into this planetary body will soon be gone. Most of us feel it even now; many have known it was coming for centuries. The time is upon us. For many, it will not be a time of rejoicing. The universe and planets must cleanse and purge themselves, just like we must do with our own individual bodies from time to time. The process doesn’t feel good, but much needs to be expelled so that all can be renewed.
So, where do I stand? Right with my brothers and sisters who stand with and for our people. However, we must learn and know how to do this the right way. All is being revealed. Those of our people who have been hiding in the shadows will be exposed and forced to come forward. Those of our people who have sold us out will reap the consequences of their actions. Those who have suffered for righteousness sake will be comforted and reap their rewards. 3/21/21 (or 3 3 3 = 9) will mark the beginning of what it is to come. I stand on the 7 Principles of Ma’at, but know there are 42 “principles” for which I must give an account. This 7 + 6 = 13 (4 square) on which I stand. I pray that all will allow these essential principles to guide them also in their words and actions. “To him much is given; much is required.”
Peace and Prosperity to our Posterity